Luxury Cars Los Gatos, LLC
Price Simms is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a great employer and a valuable member of the community.
The Company currently has over 600 employees.
Price Simms is a highly successful, locally owned group of auto dealerships that prides itself on excellence in customer service, being a phenomenal employer and a valuable member of the community.
The company currently has over 600 employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Unwavering owner support to improve your success and provide a positive work environment
- A clear, yet flexible career path with opportunity for growth
- Aggressive lead model with substantial marketing and advertising budget
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Extensive technology to support all aspects of sales and service
- Culture of innovation and teamwork
- Phenomenal reputation and relationships with manufacturers
- Growing organization
- Well-funded, visionary ownership team
- Flexible Work week and comprehensive benefits package including 401k plan
Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you eager to work in a dynamic industry? At Price Simms we are looking for a positive and dedicated individual to join our service team as a Service Advisor. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience that results in a high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) rating. The Service Advisor is the lead contact for the customer through final delivery.
Ideal Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an automotive service advisor or technician
- Exceptional customer relationship skills with the ability to handle escalated situations professionally, tactfully, promptly, and with a positive resolution
- Knowledge of ADP dealer management system and strong computer skills including hands-on experience with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), Service Management Systems, and effective use of a Smartphone
Specific credentials include:
- Toyota factory certification
- High school graduate or the equivalent
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification preferred but not required
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive company and customer vehicles as necessary
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Greet customers, listen to and comprehend service requests, and confirm desired services
- Use Tekion supplied device for customer write-ups
- Prepare comprehensive estimates of the parts and labor needed to perform the services
- Drive profit through the sale of service/maintenance, repairs, and parts
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints promptly and professionally while promoting additional services to encourage future business
- Monitor the progress of the vehicle servicing and promptly communicate status to the customer
- Gain customer approval for any additional work that technician recommends, explaining the charges and the nature of the work
- Follow up with customers on ancillary services to maintain awareness and develop positive relationships
- Complete all manufacturers’ training as required and perform other duties as assigned by manager